Mystic Express Asst Manager
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Summary: Assists in managing the overall food operation for
Mystic Express to ensure efficient, cost-effective operations.
Manages staff and activities of the food service operation for
assigned shift to ensure internal guest satisfaction. Responsible
for meeting financial goals of Mystic Express. Budget/Asset
Responsibilities: Assists Concession Servers in reconciling cash
drawers after every shift Job Duties:
- Prepares and assists in the preparation of food products.
Manages and coordinates food service activities to obtain effective
use of equipment, facilities, and personnel. Assigns tasks and
establishes rotations. Conducts daily operations in adherence to
input on the acquisition of new equipment or re-design of space to
increase efficiency and safety of operations.
- Manages food operations of Mystic Express for assigned shift.
Ensures quality and consistency of food products, proper sanitation
of all equipment, and ensures compliance with all prescribed food
and safety standards.
- Interviews, selects, and hires team members; plans training and
development in conjunction with Human Resources Development, and
completes performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and
- Prepares schedules to ensure staffing levels are
- A combination of culinary education and/or cooking experience
to equal three years.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities or two years supervisory
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control,
recipe interpretation and prep duties.
- Basic knowledge of computer keyboard for simple data entry or
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand 98% of shift.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Lakeville , Mystic Express Asst Manager, Executive , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!