Front Office Manager
Company: Advanced Oral Surgery
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Role and Responsibilities The Front Office Manager oversees the
general administrative functions and activities of the front office
and partners with the clinical team to ensure best possible patient
- Oversees the daily work activities of the front office and
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, and coordinating training
schedule for new front office team members.
- Assists with discipline of team members in accordance with
- Provides annual reviews for front office team members.
- Creates front office team member schedules.
- Maintains office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, and
- Provides clerical support when needed to assist front office
- Maintains proper inventory of office supplies.
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism and customer
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College education preferred.
- Two years of administrative and clerical experience
- Medical or dental experience required. Skills and Abilities
- Basic office skills such as typing and filing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to quickly find solutions that enhance the patient
- Ability to work cross functionally with other team members.Core
Benefits & WellnessMedical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and
Vision CoverageEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)Uniforms/Scrubs
providedFinancial Well-BeingCompetitive pay, Bonus potential, and
annual merit reviews401(k) Plan w/Company MatchHealth Savings
Account (HSA) with HDHP health plansLife InsuranceBasic and
Supplemental Life InsuranceSpouse and Child Life InsuranceTime Off,
Disability And Leave Of AbsencePaid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks)
and 6 Annual Paid HolidaysEmployer Sponsored Short Term
DisabilityLong Term Disability PlanPI173748801
Keywords: Advanced Oral Surgery, Lakeville , Front Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!