Company: Hearth & Home Technologies
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is
your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Director,
Finance in Lakeville, MN.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of
working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an
impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of
the home and family life.The Director, Finance is responsible for
supporting profitable growth initiatives by providing strategic
financial guidance and oversight to the Hearth & Home Technologies
Fireplace business unit leadership team through effective expense
management and identification and realization of revenue and profit
- Provide financial guidance and support to the Fireplace
business unit leaders across sales, marketing, product management,
and R&D on spend management.
- Partner closely with business unit / functional leaders and
managers to lead strategy, planning & execution. Collaborate and
provide guidance/insight into business cases that support key
- Influence and impact results to achieve corporate objectives of
sales growth, profit improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct data analysis, planning, strategizing and advising to
- Sales Growth
- Provide financial support to all strategic initiatives
- Support all strategic growth initiatives as necessary
- Profit Growth
- Provide financial analysis that will drive profit
- Provide financial support on overall spending levels (cost
- Effectively analyze and communicate results
- Oversee overall sales compensation process.
- Partner with senior finance team and leadership team to develop
and implement strategies to drive operating expense
- Assist in the annual and quarterly budget process to build
realistic and fully-explainable budgets and forecasts.
- Provide support for monthly close process.
- Directly supervise a team of analysts; effectively support and
promote the development staff.
- Participates in continuous improvement process review,
assisting in providing data and analysis for improvements.
- P&L shared ownership.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or
related field or equivalent combination of education and
- 10 or more years of financial experience including accounting
principles and standards and financial reporting & analysis
- Thorough knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- 5 or more years of management experience with strong
leadership, coaching, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving
and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influence and
- Strong analytical aptitude and critical thinking skills with
demonstrated results driving critical strategies forward
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage project
deadlines and competing priorities effectively
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of leaders and members
at various levels within various functional areas that impact the
businessAbout Working for Hearth & Home TechnologiesTake ownership
of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards
your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the
opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team
developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a
wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home,
but we have locations throughout the United States.
Keywords: Hearth & Home Technologies, Lakeville , Director, Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!